If you ask a woman if she should pay for the bill, one would definitely say “no way”. Women would immediately think that paying the bill is the function of men. This kind of thinking is true to women who believe that old school is the way to go when it comes to dating. Some men also believe in this line of thinking, and some would be insulted if his date offers to pay for the bill. However, in the contemporary times, not everyone would conform to this kind of set up. Some daters believe that splitting the bill is the way to go when going out on a dinner date, movie date, or whatever kind of date they are on. Some would prefer for you to pay for your own bill. This gives them peace of mind in knowing that neither one of you owes anyone anything.
It is kind of interesting how some singles opt not to go out on a date because they feel nervous, anxious, and apprehensive with the thought of someone paying for the dating bill. The idea of discussing the payment of the bill leaves them not wanting to go out on a date. They think that staying in and remaining single is better than going through the process of discussing payment.
On the one hand, it is always best to know who should pay the bill whenever you are planning to go out on a date. Here are some tips that you should consider to help you decide on how the bill should be paid:
- Date But Don’t Date. This means that you should go out on a date without expecting it to be a date. Think of it as going out with a colleague or a friend where you don’t owe anything to anybody. This means that you should always consider splitting the bill in two. If you were the one who got invited to the date, you should ask your date if it is okay for him or her to share the bill. Remember to offer splitting the bill.
- Pay In Full. You also have the option to pay for the bill in full. When doing so, you should also put your date’s mind at ease by telling him or her that he or she will pay for the next one. Among other things, this will give both of you a reason to go out on a second date.
- Flip The Coin. You can also make paying the bill fun. Grab a coin from your pocket or purse and decide which side you are on. If the coin falls on your favor, your date will pay the bill. Otherwise, you will be the one to pay for it. May the odds be ever on your favor!
- Dinner Or Movie At Home. You can also invite your date for a lunch, dinner, or movie at your place. This will not create any tension in relation to paying the bill. You can prepare your favorite dish, or let your date help you out prepare both of your favorite dishes together.
- A Date Without A Bill. Instead of going out on a dinner, movie, or other kinds of date that require you to pay a bill, you can go out on a stroll in the park. You can either go out on a surfing date, or on a training date, or go to a relief campaign together. This will give you time to enjoy each other without worrying about a bill.
The main thing that you should consider is enjoying your time together and having fun. Dating is all about having fun with another person. Do not stress yourself out over who should pay the bill. Just go with the flow. Be open and be spontaneous. No need to put more pressure on your shoulders. This site is dedicated to my stealth attraction review.